Students with Returned Checks

A student who is withdrawn from the University due to returned checks may not be reinstated for the current term, and all financial obligations to the University must be cleared before the student will be permitted to enroll for a subsequent term. Students who are withdrawn from their courses based on these circumstances will have grades of "W" entered on their transcripts.

Other Students

Students whose financial obligations to the University are not the result of returned checks will not be withdrawn, but they will be subject to the following policies:

  • Grades will be assigned by faculty members and will be entered in the student's academic transcript.
  • Transcripts will not be released until financial obligations to the University are cleared.
  • When all financial obligations are resolved, the student is again eligible to request transcripts.