For a complete list of current tuition costs and an estimated student budget for the current year, visit; contact The University of Alabama, Student Account Services, Box 870120, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0120; or call 205-348-5350. The main office is located in 105 Student Services Center.

College/course fees will vary depending on the student's actual course enrollment. College/course fees are listed online with applicable courses in the Web Schedule of Classes for the applicable term after logging into the MyBama account. To see the college fee rates per college, visit


UA offers a wide range of on-campus living options that include residence halls and apartments, some including utilities. For more detailed information and current rates, visit the Housing and Residential Communities website at; contact The University of Alabama, Office of Housing and Residential Communities, Box 870399, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0399; or call 205-348-6676 or toll free 888-498-2262. The main office is located in the Robert E. Witt Student Activity Center. 

Meal Plans & Dining Dollars

Bama Dining offers several meal plan options. For details and rates, visit the Bama Dining website at; contact The University of Alabama, Bama Dining Services, Box 870389, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0389; or call 205-348-6816. The main office is located in Lakeside Dining. 

All undergraduate students enrolled in 9 credit hours or more on campus will participate in the Dining Dollars program. For current rates, visit A Dining Dollars account is set up automatically on each student's Action Card. Dining Dollars can be used at all Bama Dining locations, Smoothie King at the Rec Center, most on-campus vending machines, several food trucks regularly on campus, Domino’s, Ajian, Buffalo Phil’s, Newk’s, Papa John’s, Glory Bound,  and Ugo Delivery.


If you will have an automobile/motorcycle on campus, you will need to purchase a parking permit from Transportation Services. For information and rates, visit the Transportation Services website at; contact The University of Alabama, Department of Transportation Services, Box 870179, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0179; or call 205-348-5471. Parking Services is located in the Campus Drive Parking Deck.

Personal Expenses

Personal expenses are included in the student's estimated Cost of Attendance.  Actual personal expenses will vary from student to student.  For the current estimated annual financial aid budget, visit the Financial Aid website at  For additional information, contact The Office of Student Financial Aid, Box 870162, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0162; or call 205-348-6756. The office is located in 106 Student Services Center.