An undergraduate student registered in a college of The University of Alabama who has earned fewer than 45 semester hours may change their enrollment to another college. A student who has earned 45 or more semester hours may change enrollment to another college according to the rules established by the college to which he or she is applying. Students, in consultation with an academic advisor in the new program, should review their audit in Degree Works to determine applicability of completed coursework to the new curriculum.